Met𝖆M𝖆sk L𝓸gin | Blockch𝖆in w𝖆llet
Cryptocurrencies have been functioning on blockchain networks, and in our experience, we think that all of the crypto variants are either designed to be specific to their blockchain networks or simply adapt. MetaMask wallet that was initially created to help you with keeping your crypto safe and protected was only for Ethereum and other related crypto variants.So, when we heard that the wallet service has launched a new feature for the MetaMask login accounts, we were eager to shed some light on it for all the Ether and ERC20 fans out there. Here, in this read, we have procured exclusive details that will introduce you to all the features of the wallet account including the new “Swap” feature and the steps to do it.EXPLAINING WHAT A METAMASK LOGIN ACCOUNT DOES FOR YOUThis section here has been equipped and prepped with details that will help you understand the exclusive services that a MetaMask login account will cater to, in order to provide the best user experience to everyone on its network:
- Provides a constant space for crypto to stay on the browser
- Undergone transactions can be easily broadcasted
- Ethereum apps can be reached easily without the ETH blockchain
- Security measures put in place are of the highest standards
- Sending and receiving compatible tokens are a primary focus
- Passwords and private keys can be efficiently saved and managed
- Access the crypto liquidity and swap your crypto for desired funds
- Get on the associated exchanges and make trade transactions.Note: Keep in mind that the “Swap” feature introduced to your MetaMask login accounts are extremely new. However, we don’t think it would take much time to be acquainted with the swapping procedure.HOW WILL YOU PERFORM THE STEPS FOR THE NEW “SWAP” TRAIT?Here, in this read, we’ll be helping you with the steps that you’d require to undergo, as and when you decide to give the “Swap” feature a try:
- 1.Launch the MetaMask Wallet extension.
- 2.Enter your existing MetaMask login account.
- 3.You’ll see the “Swap” key, right on the home page.
- 4.Tap on it, and choose the crypto token pair.
- 5.Now, move on to “Get Quotes” for the swap.
- 6.Compare the output prices and go for the best.
- 7.Then, wrap up the procedure by tapping on “Swap”.CONCLUSIONThis short but descriptive read has been created with a single goal in mind- introducing you to all the features of an exclusively designed MetaMask login account, inclusive of the new feature that lets users on the service swap their existing crypto tokens for other crypto variants that they might want. So, reading through the above data piece, we are sure that you’ve also learned about the explicit procedure that helps you do so directly from the wallet dashboard after you sign into it.